Our customer is a global consulting company specializing in holistic solutions for financial and risk management. It deals with topics on organizational architecture combining Business and IT. The key service areas include compliance, management and financial accounting, corporate management, enterprise architecture, data and business architecture, performance management and Business Intelligence, risk management and governance.
Our client´s specialists provide holistic customer support, starting from strategy development and business concept design to process and application transformation and implementation. These experts also provide subsequent support of applications and business processes. The company provides tailor-made solutions, experience and proficiency, and high quality delivery to create mutual, sustainable success.
About 500 highly qualified employees work on a global basis for more than 800 companies and enterprises in different industries with focus on the financial business: from mid-sized creditor institutes to international acting major banks, from public insurance companies to specialized banks, from funds managing to leasing and factoring companies. The company provides advice to several industrial, commercial, and service companies and enterprises in challenges related to financial and risk management, e.g. utilities companies in refunding questions, media companies in their accounting processes or pharmaceutical companies in performance management. In addition, our client is a global market leader for the implementation of SAP’s product Bank Analyzer. The company has local branch offices in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Poland, Colombia, the United States of America and Canada.
Our customer is searching for new colleagues who are excited by the idea of working on projects in the DACH region and value frequent travelling. Typical project engagements require on-site engagement and thus frequent travel to the client site and last usually between six and twelve months.
As an Enterprise/Business Architect you will play a key role in supporting our customer´s clients in terms of their governance structure, business processes, data models, application landscape and urgent business needs.
You will be responsible forYour Qualification Profile:
- developing enterprise and business architecture strategies based on various business scenarios and current challenges of the financial industry
- applying a structured approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise (data, process, applications)
- aligning strategic goals with decisions regarding products and services, partners, suppliers and more
- defining and analyzing primary business functions and developing the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries
- working with business analyst and process analyst to develop state-of-the-art concepts
- capturing the relationships among roles and responsibilities, capabilities and business units, and the decomposition of those into sub-units
Outstanding analytical, conceptual and communication skills combined with a high degree of personal initiative, team orientation and flexibility as well as fluent business English and German will qualify you for a position within the dynamic, fast growing and open-minded company.
- a university degree
- at least five years of professional experience in the financial services industry as a consultant or in a line management function
- also acquired extensive and well-rounded know-how in the areas of Enterprise Architecture or Business Architecture, e.g. in design and visualization of data models or application landscapes and applying architectural principles to business solutions
- additional experience in modeling business processes or specific business knowledge (e.g. target operating model, rationalization of heterogeneous data or application landscapes) in the financial industry using a variety of tools and techniques
Ihr persönlicher Kontakt:
VALUTA Personalberatung AG